Alaska Fishing Lodge Specials
|Big Silvers, Lings, and Hot Halibut Special
Arrive September 6, fish 7, 8, 9, depart September 10
|September is ideal for extra large silvers and fast halibut action. It's also a great time for lingcod, rockfish, and deep water sablefish. Don't miss out on these great savings, specials have booked quickly!
|A 3 day fishing / 4 night lodging package for $2,295. This is a $300 per person savings!
Each of these all-inclusive packages includes:
- Fully guided fishing each day (ten hour full day charters) on modern, fast 26 – 30' cruisers,
heated and fully equipped
- First class lodging accommodations each night
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and soft drinks each day
- Fish cleaning, vacuum packing, freezing, and boxing
- Alaska fishing license and king salmon stamp
- All fishing gear, tackle, bait, and rain gear
- Airport pickups and transportation in Sitka
Prices are based on shared occupancy, and do not include Sitka sales and bed tax. A $500 per person deposit is required to confirm reservations. This deposit is fully refundable until 120 days prior to scheduled trip, after which it will be refunded if we can re-book the space